I have an exam in two hours, and the school website is down, and that’s where I was going to get all of the old homework answers from to study from. I already read and annotated the class notes twice, so I’m kinda at a loss.
On another note, I ran 3 miles in 32 minutes yesterday. Not the most amazing time, but I’m pretty okay with it. Especially considering I’ve only really just started doing long distances.
I can’t decide if I want to do 2.4 or 3.5 miles.
- Look how long my hair has gotten.
- I had one of those days where everything went better than expected.
- I took four quizzes and an exam today.
- I presently have a mouse defrosting in a cup of hot water and I have to keep reminding myself not to drink from it.
- I actually have some down time right now. I don’t know what to do with myself.
Well, I just failed two quizzes for my econ class.
It was really depressing.
I was really upset, now I’m just apathetic.
Kyle is coming into town tomorrow.
I’m so fucking excited. We’re going on a double date tomorrow night.
To Islands of Adventure (and Harry Potter Land) on Saturday.
Then whatever the fuck we want on Sunday.
I’m so impatient. He needs to be here now.